Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ink Me Crazy

Oh how I digg Tattoos.


I hoping to get another one soon! :) I so far have two :(.

One on my left fore-arm and 1 on my right upper arm. both are rather large. The first I think I maybe want to get covered up or something added to it.

Its a tattoo I got summer of my 11th grade year. It was a nick name that I had. maybe I'll keep it and just get some more stuff added on to it.

Or maybe I will get it covered up with a sick custom design.

Im still trying to decide. my other tattoo is the lords prayer that i got for my grandmother (R.I.P) I remember me and her saying it every night before we went to bed and its my way of always remembering :)


My next tattoo I want is a design that I created in my mind one day and just started drawing. Im hoping the tattoo artist can add their own idead and a little bit more design to it.
 
I might post a picture of the drawing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, sudden-heart attack?